Want to drive before you buy? Most vendors will offer training versions or time limited real licenses in response to reasonable request by students or qualified potential users.
For example, The free download of CADSTAR Express Design Tool, will allow the whole design team to instantly explore CADSTAR’s integrated design flow.
The limited time offer comes with:
- A 68-page tutorial, including movies
- A permanent license authorized on a MAC address
- CADSTAR Library Editor software
- A 20,000 part Library
- 30 day free library consulting assistance
- Our own phone support to answer all your questions
CADSTAR Express provides a fast, efficient way to learn how to capture design intent, rules and constraints for smooth and error-free transition from schematics to PCB layout for product realization. It is easy to learn and use for both occasional and frequent users.
CADSTAR Schematics Options
CADSTAR Schematics Design Tool
- Variant Manager – Maintain only one master design that includes all production variants, whether for sets of non-fitted parts or alternate part values.
- Placement Planner – Provides the design engineer with interactive and automatic placement and checking tools to pre-place critical components and reuse blocks, define track width and spacing constraints, update the layer stack to ensure impedance rules are met, and more.
And even better, once you have worked through the tutorials, we will loan to you a 30 day license on CADSTAR without data size limits!
In the same manner, PCBLibraries, GeStarCAD, and Artwork Conversion Software will make it very easy to understand the benefits of their products before buying. For details, just give us a phone call.
CADSTAR, is the expert desktop PCB design solution. It offers an intuitive and complete design flow for EDA engineers and designers alike – from initial schematics and PCB design to manufacturing output. CADSTAR spans schematic capture, spice integration, FPGA integration, placement, routing, variant management, library creation and management, 3D integration, signal integrity, power integrity and EMC analysis, along with the production of manufacturing data.